Who should attend?
Multi-disciplinary Frontline Teams who want ‘last resort’, straight forward methods of escaping from potentially dangerous situations regardless of fitness, strength or age and that doesn’t need months of training.
What will you learn?
- Correct and safest methods (using minimum force) to break away from various attack
- Those breakaway and self defence techniques that are only used when all other options have failed
- The correct manner of defending against grabs, body holds, kicks, punches, head butts and strangles
- How to assess the environment and identify possible escape routes to minimize confrontation
- Methods and strategies for ensuring your own personal space and safety
Duration of Course
- 2 – 4 hours, dependent on you training requirements, with flexible start and finish times.
Book This Course
To book this course, please call us on 07738 839059 today, or select Book Course and send us a message and we'll get back to you.Book Course